• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 3)
BRX - With 60k entries in the library, MobileSheets has to initialize 120k songs worth of data out of the database (60k from both databases), so I'm not sure exactly how long that would take, but I would not think 30 minutes. It could certainly take anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes depending on the speed of the device though. Then you should start seeing messages about MobileSheets comparing each song. Did the sync say that it was initializing songs? Was that the last message you saw?

Rolle0203 - Thanks, I'll get that fixed.

Mike
In den "Setlisten" werden am rechten Rand keine Audio Symbole mehr angezeigt obwohl mp3's mit dabei sind.
No, the last message was the sent and received message on both sides. Nothing about initializing. Just stuck at 0 %. I tried it a second time with direct connect. Same result. The client database only has a few entries yet, so no 60k initializing from there.
Bei der Funktion „Dateien teilen" schmiert das Programm ab.
Die anderen "teilen bzw. Exportieren Funktionen" sind OK.
Hallo Mike,
Hier eine Liste der Sachen die mir aufgefallen sind.

Wenn ich eine pdf teilen möchte …Datei auswählen->teilen -> Dateien teilen… wird ms sofort beendet. Auch wenn ich von forScore eine pdf direkt an ms schicken möchte geht das nicht. Kein Absturz, es wird allerdings ms geöffnet Home Funktion.

Ein Backup direkt in OneDrive erstellen hat nicht funktioniert. Hab ich nach ca 25min abgebrochen da 0% Fortschritt dauerhaft angezeigt wurde. Nach dem Abbruch nur noch ein black screen.

Beim Synchronisieren mit einer bestehenden Backup Datei komme ich problemlos bis zur gewünscht Datei, diese lässt sich aber nicht anwählen.

Beim Backup synchronisieren (über companion und Windows) wurden doppelte Einträge nicht wie gewünscht ignoriert sondern nochmal angelegt.

Wenn ich eine pdf dupliziere werden beide korrekt angezeigt, wenn ich allerdings das Original bearbeiten möchte ist keine PDF mehr hinterlegt 

Ein kleiner Rechtschreibfehler in der deutschen Version hat sich versteckt. Richtig ist alphabetische

Beim Import ist der Text der Auswahlmöglichkeiten nicht ganz zu sehen, im Querformat besser, aber auch nicht ganz lesbar

Beim erstellen einer Backup Datei wird der Name nicht erkannt, egal wie man benennt, es wird immer folgendes angezeigt 

Beim Import von einem Backup aus dem Jahr 2021 werden Einträge falsch übernommen. Leider weis ich nicht mehr was ursprünglich eingetragen war, es werden aber häufig rote Ausrufezeichen angezeigt die nicht richtig sind und die Position ist wahrscheinlich auch nicht richtig.

Ist eigentlich eine Funktion geplant um PDFˋs auszurichten? Also nicht drehen sondern begradigen, wenn sie z.B. schräg gescannt wurden? Das würde mich noch sehr freuen. Smile

Ich liebe es jetzt schon wieder ms nutzen und ausprobieren zu können!
Viele Grüße Beate 
Rolle0203 - Thanks, I'll look into those issues.

Diebat - Thanks for all of the bug reports. Another user reported custom stamps not working when restored from a library backup file, so I'm going to get that fixed for the next build.

Mike
Mike, I have tried a restore of my latest MobileSheetsProBackup.msb file using Build 3. I am sorry to say that the results are the same.

I am using a file on my Dropbox account and it is finding the file without issue. It starts the transfer ( see attached ) but once it hits the

100% complete the screen goes black/blank and no further response until I re-open the app and nothing has been imported.

Bill

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-12-2022, 10:20 PM)tru Wrote: I noticed the following:

New Song -> Files -> Camera

The picture can be taken fine, but when I click Use Photo, the picture just won't add.

+1, same here.
Rags/Bill - I'll run some tests once I'm back home to see if I can restore backups off Dropbox. If I can, I may need to get a copy of a backup that doesn't work so I can test with it to reproduce the error. If you download the backup file off Dropbox to the device and restore is using the "Local File" option, does that work?

Thanks,
Mike
Hello,

Restore issues here as well. Trying to restore from a Windows created .msb file that now resides locally on the IPad.
For the past 2 hours it's been stuck at the "Restoring Library - DO NOT CANCEL" prompt with no progress bar or anything else.. Sad 

Thanks!
If you want to share the backup file with me through Dropbox/GoogleDrive/OneDrive, I can test it out to see if I encounter the same problem (although I may not be able to do this until I return home). I have tested a fair number of backup files and haven't encountered one that wouldn't complete, so I'm not sure how to reproduce this error otherwise.

Thanks,
Mike
While I wait for the .msb restore issue I'm encountering, 2 small things i've noticed:

1. The app doesn't seem to use the full screen real estate, it's cutting off the bottom 1/2cm (see screenshot), while other apps (see Safari screenshot) don't have that issue..

2. Under Displays Settings -- Full Screen mode it still talks about Android... :-)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-16-2022, 04:05 AM)earhere Wrote: Hello,

Restore issues here as well. Trying to restore from a Windows created .msb file that now resides locally on the IPad.
For the past 2 hours it's been stuck at the "Restoring Library - DO NOT CANCEL" prompt with no progress bar or anything else.. Sad 

Thanks!

hi Mike,

I now tried several options to port my existing db from my Android tablet to an Apple iPad Air 5, all failed with crashing the app (I've send bug reports via the iOS app):
1. Import db from Google Drive: crash
2. Import .msb backup from local iPad folder: crash
3. Connect to windows PC companion (this works), then try File-->resotre library: crash

After some crashes I had to delete the app and install it again.
My .msb is 67MB, having about 450 entries (pdf and jpg). I can provide it to you via pn

Nevertheless, I'm sure you'll be able to fix those, looking forward to using the app on the ipad ;-)

Cheers, Chris