• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 9)
Eine optische Sache ist mir noch aufgefallenen, wenn man das Bild beschneidet ist oben rechts neben dem Haken nur ein O zu sehen.

Mein Screenshot ist irgendwie zu groß, ich kanns leider nicht hochladen...

Gruß
Beate
Thanks Beate - I have a fixed in place for that now. 

Mike
I’ve not been nearly as busy musically the last few days after 3 concerts and 6 rehearsals the previous two weeks — all with MS beta. Other than a minor problem [not a bug, probably] with my PEDPro, I think it’s about ready! Superb job!
(12-16-2022, 05:36 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'll see if I can reproduce that. Do I need to sync with missing audio files, or is it just that particular audio files seemed to cause an issue? You said you sent a bug report - did you send it through TestFlight or through email? I didn't see a new crash report through TestFlight.

Thanks,
Mike

Retried the sync just now. Ipad asked me to send the bug report (not sure if that goes through testflight..?), which I did. I'll see if I can copy the plain report and send it some other way, if the report didn't reach you.
Hallo Mike,

erstmal Danke für die tolle Arbeit, die Du hier geleistet hast.

Ich habe jetzt allerdings doch noch einen Fehler entdeckt, der in der Android-Version korrekt funktioniert.
Ich benutze zur Zeit den Anzeigemodus "Vertikal scrollen". Wenn ich jetzt das Ipad von senkrecht auf waagerecht drehe, dann kann ich mehrseitige Notenblätter nicht nach unten weiterscrollen, sondern nur umblättern, wenn ich nach links oder rechts wische. Hier dachte ich erst, die restlichen Seiten werden in diesem Modus komplett verschluckt, da bei der gewohnten Wischgeste hier dann gar nichts passiert.

Gruß
Dieter
Hallo Mike,

erstmal Danke für die tolle Arbeit, die Du bisher geleistet hast.

Einen Fehler habe ich allerdings doch noch gefunden, der in der Android-Version korrekt funktioniert.
Ich benutze zur Zeit den Anzeigemodus "Vertical scrollen". Wenn ich hier den Ipad von senkrecht auf waagerecht drehe, dann wird bei einem mehrseitigen Notenblatt nur noch die erst Seite angezeigt und es lässt sich auch nicht nach unten scrollen. Allerdings kann ich durch nach links oder rechts wischen auf den nächste Seite umblättern, was in diesem Modus hier aber ja nocht so gewollt ist.

Gruß
Dieter
hello I installed the app in my new iPad. I'm trying to run a "bloc import" from dropbox but when I try to select a folder instead of selecting it it enters in the folder. I tried to tap near the selection box but nothing it always enter in the folder. If I enter in the folder I would like to import and I press ok on the bottom and then I press start on the right corner of the main window nothing happens.
Am I doing something wrong?

I just tried to do a "select all" from the menù on the right corner in the dropbox folder view and the app crashes.

thanks
michele
Joem5636 - Thanks for reporting back! The app is now available for purchase on the app store, but I'm going to be submitting an update on Monday to address some issues, and improve the performance when zooming on pages with annotations, link points and smart buttons. My DUO500 seems to be pretty reliable with AirTurn Direct Mode, so I'm not sure if the issues you've seen are specific to the PED Pro. I have an older PED Pro model and it's been somewhat unreliable with connections on all three operating systems, but once it's connected, it seems to work fine.

dieter871 - You have to set the display mode per orientation of the tablet. So rotate your tablet to landscape, then tap the display mode icon at the bottom of the song overlay and change the default display mode for landscape to "Vertical scrolling". Then it will work just like it does in portrait orientation. You may want to set the page scaling to "Fit Width" if using the vertical scrolling display mode in landscape orientation though, as it will enlarge the page to fill the screen.

pianistslogic - I received the crash report. It looks like your tablet ran out of memory and so MobileSheets crashed as a result. I'm not sure if this is due to a bug in the sync where it tried to allocate too much memory for something, or if there are some optimizations that need to be made to prevent high memory usage. The only way I will probably be able to reproduce that is if I restore a library backup that is known to cause the issue and then sync to that. I will try to run some tests so and will monitor the memory usage.

michele - I will take care of the bug with that crash. Once you are in the folder you want to import from, just tap the OK button at the bottom of the screen.

Mike
I tried the App Store, but couldn’t find your MobileSheets — there was an Excel clone and Song Sheets, but …
(12-18-2022, 11:21 PM)Joem5636 Wrote: I tried the App Store, but couldn’t find your MobileSheets — there was an Excel clone and Song Sheets, but …

Found it with some difficulty. Searched for “MobileSheets” but even then it wanted “for iPad”
That's really strange - I went to the Apple Store, searched for "MobileSheets" and MobileSheets for iPad shows up in the results. Is anyone else not seeing MobileSheets when searching like that?

Thanks,
Mike
I did when you first released it but a few hours later it showed up for me.
hello,
to buy the app it's enough to backup the test version, cancel it and go on the store and take the official one?
Another "general question": do you plan to develop an app also for Mac to pair with iPad? Actually the other way it's to use a virtual machine on Mac, isn't it?
thanks
Michele
Yes, that should be perfectly fine. I plan on using Mac Catalyst to allow the iPad version to run on Mac, and I'm looking to tackle this sometime in the 6-8 weeks. I will have to add some Mac specific code I'm sure, and also ensure I provide relevant menu options and such.

On a side note, I've been looking at converting the companion app to use Avalonia, and if this goes smoothly, I can then release the companion app on Linux and Mac.

Mike
Ok, tomorrow I have a concert, after I will do the switch.
If you need beta tester for the Mac version I will be available.
Thanks again for this very beautiful software.
Michele