• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tactile not working while trying to change visualiztion settings
Hi, I've just installed the app and in android 11 and I'm having trouble with te menu when I try to change visualization setting, it becomes unresponsive and glitchy. I've already tried reinstalling the software. Thanks
When you say, "Change visualization setting", what does that mean exactly? Are you trying to change the display mode (single page, two pages, vertical scrolling, half page), or are you referring to something else? When you say the app becomes unresponsive and glitchy, is the app just stuttering? Do you have to terminate the app? Does it stay that way until the app is restarted? Also, is this with version 3.7.4? You can find the version number under Settings->About.

Thanks,
Mike
(03-18-2023, 05:01 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: When you say, "Change visualization setting", what does that mean exactly? Are you trying to change the display mode (single page, two pages, vertical scrolling, half page), or are you referring to something else? When you say the app becomes unresponsive and glitchy, is the app just stuttering? Do you have to terminate the app? Does it stay that way until the app is restarted? Also, is this with version 3.7.4? You can find the version number under Settings->About.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi, thanks for answering. It break when I try to see in double page view, i'm attaching a video link

https://youtube.com/shorts/M6kpSW8t0IE
J'ai exactement le même problème de défilement depuis aujourd'hui. Dès que je veux le modifier, l'application plante : je dois l'arrêter. je ne peux plus l'éditer.
I have the exact same problème with scrolling since today. As soon as I want to modify it, the application crashes : I have to stop it. I can't edit it anymore.
Are you also running an Android 11 device Moldau? 

tmgho - if you tap OK on the dialog, does not thing happen and it does not respond? The only thing you demonstrated in that video is that if you are scrolling the screen up and down a bunch of times, it's doing unusual things like displaying the navigation bar at the bottom. Are taps also unresponsive? If you uncheck the "Hide the navigation bar" setting in the display settings, does that fix the problem? It seems like there may be a conflict between the OS handling of the hidden navigation bar and the scroll view of that dialog.

Thanks,
Mike

UPDATE:
From testing on an Android 11 device, I'm seeing a little bit of unusual behavior with the changes related to the "Dim the navigation bar" setting. So if you uncheck that option, that may prevent the issues you are seeing. I'm still looking into this to see what can be done.
I believe I have a fix in place for this - let me know if any of you would like to test the fix so we can know for certain the issue will be addressed.

Thanks,
Mike
(03-19-2023, 04:19 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I believe I have a fix in place for this - let me know if any of you would like to test the fix so we can know for certain the issue will be addressed.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike, I am seeing this is today. I tried reinstalling the app, and it did not fix the issue.  I need this to work on Tuesday for my band rehearsal.  I'm willing to test out a fix for you. 

Thanks, 
Michael
I'll send you an email with instructions. Another user tested the changes and it fixed it for them, so I'm fairly confident it will work for you too.

Mike
(03-20-2023, 05:36 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'll send you an email with instructions. Another user tested the changes and it fixed it for them, so I'm fairly confident it will work for you too.

Mike

That fixed it. Thank you so much!

Michael
Hello,

I'm willing to test out a fix for you to !

Thank you !
I'm releasing version 3.7.5 today so you should get the fix soon Moldau. I'm pretty confident all of the issues will be fixed with the changes I've made.

Mike