• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add new pdf to existing or joint to PDFs?
Is it possible to add a new PDF to an existing? For instance I have a set of voices and later I get the score for this set. Is it possible to add the score later to my existing file or to combine two PDFs to one?
I add a second file to the song file. Something like---Edit>fields-file-audio-midi>click on the plus[+]>select 'local file'>select the storage location>zubersoft... >data>Locate desired file>copy>locate using folder [same data location]>paste.Then when you load the tune, both pdf's are loaded and diplay as one larger pdf.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
(08-22-2022, 01:02 AM)Skip Wrote: I add a second file to the song file. Something like---Edit>fields-file-audio-midi>click on the plus[+]>select 'local file'>select the storage location>zubersoft... >data>Locate desired file>copy>locate using folder [same data location]>paste.Then when you load the tune, both pdf's are loaded and diplay as one larger pdf.

Thank you. I know this solution. It does not join the two pdf's in one.
Having performed Skip's suggestion, you might be able to export it from MSP as a single pdf.
You could then pass this file to the rest of the group.
For yourself, you would need to import the combined file and remove the originals from your device.

If exporting doesn't work then you would need to combine the pdf's outside MSP (they are many free tools that can do this)

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(08-27-2022, 05:23 PM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: Having performed Skip's suggestion, you might be able to export it from MSP as a single pdf.
You could then pass this file to the rest of the group.
For yourself, you would need to import the combined file and remove the originals from your device.

Thank you Geoff for this workaround.
Maybe Michael will find the time to implement this feature request on editing pdfs Wink
Adding basic PDF editing capabilities is certainly on my list of things to do.

Mike
Smile 
(08-29-2022, 03:29 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Adding basic PDF editing capabilities is certainly on my list of things to do.

Mike

Wink Heart