• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 9)
Hi,
I backed up the library, I cancelled the beta version and I bought the official one. I tried to recover the backup but files are in grey and I cannot select the. Any suggestion?
Thanks
I found a bug. If I rename a list it duplicates it using the first word of the rename done.
Michele
tuttoaldoc - can you please verify that you are going to Settings->Backup and Restore->Restore Library from Backup, and not trying to import the backup file under Import->Local File?

Thanks,
Mike
Michele - I'm going to need more information on what approach you are using to rename your lists (and I assume you mean setlist when you say list). If I long press a setlist on the setlists tab, tap the rename option in the overflow menu and provide a new name, I do not see a duplicate setlist.

Thanks,
Mike
(01-06-2023, 06:49 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Can you please verify that you are going to Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library, and not trying to import the backup file under Import->Local File?

Thanks,
Mike

Maybe I did a mistake. I saved the backup in the MobileSheets folder and then somehow I lost everything  Angry
Fortunatelly I had a backup in dropbox but it was not so recent
Now I recovered it and I’m fixing it
Yes, the operating system does completely delete the MobileSheets folder if you uninstall the app. I’m sorry you lost some of your work Sad

Mike
(01-06-2023, 07:05 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Yes, the operating system does completely delete the MobileSheets folder if you uninstall the app. I’m sorry you lost some of your work Sad

Mike

Fortunatelly the backup was recent and I waited to do my concert. Thanks
(01-02-2023, 07:12 PM)tuttoaldoc Wrote: hello,
to buy the app it's enough to backup the test version, cancel it and go on the store and take the official one?
Another "general question": do you plan to develop an app also for Mac to pair with iPad? Actually the other way it's to use a virtual machine on Mac, isn't it?
thanks
Michele

Hello Mike,
is there any news on the Companion for Mac?
thanks
best regards
Michele
Only that I've gotten more things in place for the transition, but haven't had time to focus on it. I'm spread pretty thin right now and I've been trying to get the chord pro changes done for the next major update, but they are pretty substantial. Sorry I don't have more to report at this time. Also, the more time I spend on customer support, the less time I have for development, so it's a constant battle of priorities.

Mike
thanks Mike for the feedback. I'm a firmware developer .. I fully understand your battle! Smile