Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 16,704
» Latest member: ph777orgph
» Forum threads: 6,759
» Forum posts: 39,097

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Backup/restore versus Syn...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
25 minutes ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 18
half pages turns at the e...
Forum: MobileSheets (iPadOS)
Yesterday, 08:51 PM
» Replies: 2   » Views: 42
„Keep Screen on“ does not...
Yesterday, 05:13 PM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 2,146
Toujours allumé sur un ap...
Yesterday, 05:12 PM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 76
Syncing to a device faili...
Yesterday, 11:12 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 89
Different keys for scroll
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows) Discussion
Yesterday, 11:10 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 60
Mobilesheets beendet sich...
Yesterday, 11:09 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 71
How do you go about gener...
Yesterday, 10:55 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 55
Face gestures
Yesterday, 08:27 AM
» Replies: 64   » Views: 8,802
TikTok Remote Ring as Pag...
Forum: Tips & Tricks, and Guides
Yesterday, 06:39 AM
» Replies: 15   » Views: 3,739

Unfortunate discard dialog
Posted by: sciurius - 12-12-2015, 05:19 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

Most dialogs in MSPro are positively oriented, pressing [OK] will cause the most desired result.
There's one exception. When a new song is created and the user hits the system BACK button, the dialog reads "Are you sure you want to discard all changes?". IMHO it would be better to reword this to "Do you want to save your changes?" and swap the meaning of the [Cancel] and [OK] buttons.
However, the latter means that users who are used to the current behaviour may inadvertently start pressing the wrong button.
What do you think would be the best option?

Metronome, Beat Subdivision
Posted by: Ben - 12-11-2015, 10:36 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

When I change Beat Subdivision from quarter notes to eights, this is applied immediately to ALL songs in the library. Closing and opening MS brings back the correct beats luckily.

Google Drive
Posted by: DTownSMR - 12-11-2015, 02:10 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Just got around to playing with the new Google Drive support. (Thanks so much btw)

It works perfect for me since I created the share but there doesn't seem to be a way for others to navigate to it. i.e. The added support only shows your drive not what others have shared with you. Any possibility for seeing any of the other nav items from Google Drive? (eg. Shared with me, Recent, or Starred)

Still occasion crashes upon ChordPro reformatting
Posted by: sciurius - 12-10-2015, 08:29 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

I still encounter occasional crashes when
- viewing a ChordPro song
- call the Display Text Settings dialog
- use the transpose slider, or hit + or - a couple of times

My hunch is that each change of transposition causes an internal update in a separate thread, and the next update is triggered before the first completes. When I wait a second or so between transpositions it does not crash.

Metronome, "Apply to all songs in setlist" not saved
Posted by: Ben - 12-09-2015, 05:13 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

The metronome settings associated with the "Apply to all songs in setlist" functionality are valid only during the current MS session. When exiting MS they are lost. I am sure this is undesired behaviour!
E.g., "Auto-Start" which I hoped would work "permanently" for all songs in the setlist only works "permanently" for the individual song that the setting was made in. The button "Apply to all songs in setlist" does apply the selected "Auto-Start ON" initially to all songs in the setlist, but this is lost upon closing MS, along with the selected "count-in" settings.

Thanks!

Unexpected Annotations Behaviour
Posted by: AndyL - 12-08-2015, 07:32 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

I just found some behaviour I didn't expect.

I had a single page, single file song and I wanted to update the file. So I went into edit mode, selected the file tab, added the new replacement file and deleted the original. So the new file was initially file 2 and became file 1.

I had some annotations on the song and when I exited the editor these had disappeared. As it happens I don't mind as they were the corrections I had just fixed with the new file, but I didn't expect it. I assume what has happened is when I added the new file it became a two page song, then I deleted the first file, so the annotations on the first page were deleted with it.

I know I should have used swap file, but I forgot. And in this case I was just about to delete the annotations anyway, so I don't mind, but it might catch someone out in the future. So it might be worth looking at a warning or something.

Andy

[1.3] Backup/Restore issues
Posted by: Rey_a - 12-06-2015, 10:38 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (5)

After making a backup with option 'backup settings' checked and doing a restore from that file on an other tablet with 'restore settings' UNchecked, both on 1.30, I noticed following issues.

1) the MIDI setting 'MIDI channel' gets restored from the backup, even though 'restore settings' was not checked.
2) the local device path used on the source device to store the backup file, was also restored to the memory of MSPro on the target device. So when I tried to indicate where to get the backup file to use for the SECOND restore, the file browser tried to go to that location (path) - which does not exist on that restore device - so the file browser came with a message that the folder could not be found. I found no way to recover from that, other than to manually recreate the path on the restore device and then try the restore again.
3) on the source device there are no missing files. On the target there are 4 missing jpg files after the restore. This on a total of some 1700 scores. At least one of them has it's jpg file shared over different 2 songs.

Thx for looking in to this

Kind regards

Chordpro: comment not working
Posted by: itsme - 12-04-2015, 07:10 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

in 1.2.8 and 1.3.0:
The tags {comment: and {c: do not work any more. I'm sure they worked until version 1.1.8

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pro   DasBisschenAlleineSein_SHe.pro (Size: 168 bytes / Downloads: 1)

Different textsize of Chorus and Songtext with Auto-Size font
Posted by: Martin - 12-03-2015, 10:08 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

Hi Mike

If I import a new song from a chordpro file with Auto-Size font is activated, the text of the Chorus is shown smaller than the rest of the song text.
It seems that the song text and chords are scaled automatically and the refrain gets the last text size settting from the menu Text Display Settings.

The option scaling the Tabulature size is great.

Many thanks for your excellent work. I love the programme MSP.

Martin

File location after restore
Posted by: scoleman - 12-02-2015, 11:16 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (3)

I just backed up my library and restored it on a new tablet. The restore went fine.... all my setlists, collections etc are there and I can access them all in MSPro. I just can't find the files! A few of them are scattered in what were the originally named file folders but the others are no where to be found, even after a search, but obviously they have to be around somewhere.

In the android>data>com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro folder there a couple folders with two or three files each. In several other folders there are two or three files... but I have almost 3000 items ....any ideas where they might be hidden?

Thanks!

Theme © 2014 iAndrew